To extend the longevity of your Cyp Swim swimsuit, we recommended that you;
- Do not iron, bleach, wring, tumble dry, dry clean or machine wash.
- Hand wash swimsuit with mild detergent separately in cold water ensuring all chlorine, salt and sand is purified from fabric. Then rinse with cold water and dry in shade.
- Do not leave swimsuit wet and rolled up. Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry to avoid colour fade and damaged fabric.
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your swimsuit over time.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces such as, pebbles, rocks and concrete pool surfaces.
- Store swimsuit in a cool dry place.
Due to the dye process of our beautiful bright colours including Red, & Hot Pink, the colour may transfer when wet. Therefore, it is recommended to hand wash your swimsuit in cold water before wearing it.
- Hand wash separately in cold soapy water, rinse in cold water, and dry in shade.