To extend the longevity of your Cyp Swim swimsuit, we recommended that you;
- Do not iron, bleach, wring, tumble dry, dry clean or machine wash.
- Hand wash swimsuit with mild detergent separately in cold water ensuring all chlorine, salt and sand is purified from fabric.
- Do not leave swimsuit wet and rolled up. Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry to avoid colour fade and damaged fabric.
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your swimsuit over time.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces such as, pebbles, rocks and concrete pool surfaces.
- Store swimsuit in a cool dry place.